100 Bond brings modern, stylish and convenient living to Oshawa’s burgeoning rental market. The development is intended to address the growing demand in rental housing designed for professionals serving Oshawa’s medical, educational, legal and manufacturing industries. Situated in the core of the city, 100 Bond will be part of a revitalized community being transformed by new amenities, residential options, amazing green features, restaurants and retail establishments.
Join Our Newsletter for Project Updates
- 6 Brand New Appliances including Ensuite Laundry
- Underground, Surface, Tandem and Electric Charging Parking available
- YMCA next door with free memberships included
- 1400 sq ft of Shops and Dining on Ground floor
- Dozens of stores walking distance
- Conveniently located to local schools and UOIT Downtown Campus
- Fiber Optic Connections in Every Suite & Secure Building with Card Access
- Water and Heating Included
- Individual AC/Heat Control in Every Suite
- Window Coverings Included
- 2 Acre Development Site 239 luxury residential rental suites
- Accessible Building with Barrier Free and Fully Barrier Free units
- Durham Region public transit bus stop on location
Atria Development has setup a first of its kind free membership to the Oshawa Mary Street YMCA with every suite at 100 Bond for as long as you rent with us! Access to the indoor running/walking gymnasium, dance studio, conditioning center and indoor rock wall, swimming pool and more!
This amazing facility is just steps away from the entrance of 100 Bond.
Ask our sales associates for more details.
Commercial / Retail Opportunities
Location : Northwest corner of Bond Street East and Carriage Works Drive
|Ground Floor Units|
|Unit 1||4,278 SF|
|Unit 2||2,620 SF|
|Unit 3||2,052 SF|
|Unit 4||2,052 SF|
|Unit 5||444 SF|
|Unit 6||1,276 SF|
|Unit 7||1,551 SF|
Neighbours: Costco, Durham Region Courthouse, Durham YMCA, General Motors Centre, University of Ontario Institute of Technology
For More Information on Retail Inquiries Please Contact Us
Development in Oshawa
Downtown Oshawa’s growth over the last decade has been driven by institutional, commercial and residential investment. The University of Ontario Institute of Technology has delivered one of the greatest positive impacts. This new institution now occupies five buildings downtown and a floor in the CIBC Tower. The Downtown Campus of UOIT is home to the Faculty of Social Science and Humanities and the Faculty of Education.
The Durham Region Courthouse contains seven courthouses and occupies 450,000 square feet.
The GM Centre has flexible seating and can host entertainment and sporting events for up to 7,600 people.
Oshawa is also a cultural hotspot with the Regent Theatre, Robert McLaughlin Gallery, Live Music Clubs in the downtown core, and several annual events such as Space Invaders Art, Autofest (classic cars), Bikes on Bond (motorcycles), The Craft Beer Festival, Santa Claus Parade, Pride Parade and the international Fiesta Parade.